Spinner: I didn't mean 'homo' as in 'gay', I mean 'homo' as in...
Dylan: ...Milk?
Toby: Did you see the Pina Colada flavored?
J.T.: Yeah! Too bad they don't have...bacon!
Spinner: I have no backbone.
Mr. Armstrong: Excuse me?
Spinner: I have no backbone. I'm whipped, I'm totally spineless. My girlfriend completely controls my life
Marco: I hate bees! The're like flying death monkeys!
Spinner: Ok, this? Enrique called. Wants his shirt back. (tosses shirt)
Spinner: This, whole Oliver Twist thing? (in English accent) Please sir, don't wear this. You'll look like an idiot. (tosses shirt)
Spinner: Planning on wrestling cattle, dude?
Marco: Yeah, don't throw that.
Spinner: Now this, classy, sporty...very David Beckham...and very Del Rossi.
Spinner: Any more bitter and she would be a lemon.
Spinner: We need to play more gigs to get to smokin' hot.
Ashley: Spinner has a point.
Spinner: Who asked you? I mean - yeah. What she said.
Spinner: You are looking at Little Mister Handsome, ages four to six.
Darcy: So what happened after six?
Spinner: I guess I just got ugly.
Spinner: (at Bible camp, to Jay) One hot dog, beer stays in the car, your mouth stays shut and something else stays in your pants. Clear?
Jay: I don't know, let me pray on it.
Jimmy: Are you serious?
Spinner: I've never been seriouser!
Jimmy: Shouldn't you see a doctor?
Spinner: Nah, I'm just backed up. Need me some loving from sweet, sweet Jane!
Jimmy: Uh, yeah, but what did the doctor say?
Spinner: She said I might maybe, possibly, have cancer of the nuts.
Spinner: I really like you.
Jane: I really like you too.
Spinner: Cool. (pause) One more thing. (leans forward, kisses Jane)
Sav: Do you know what your new nickname is?
Alli: No?
Sav: Backwoods Bhandari.they think you hooked up with Johnny.
Alli: That's awesome!
Holly J: I got kicked off the squad, my dad lost all his money, and (checks to see if Spinner is still listening) ... I'm in love with the stupid hero over there.
Friday, February 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment